Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Author Discovery



I would like to thank all those who have followed along as I (and hopefully you) discover new authors. There are tremendous authors out there that are just waiting to be discovered. It's the old line, I worked twenty years to be an overnight success. Well, here's another gem in the making. Meet JRC Salter.






Allison is an ordinary modern day girl who hasn't thought much about the nature of the universe, but when asked, she says she doesn't believe in a supreme being. That is until one day when a new school friend tells her she is to be a powerful warrior for God. She refuses to believe it despite her recurring psychic ability and apparent immortality. She intends to get on with her life, and to some extent succeeds, until a mysterious figure from her past forces her to face her destiny.

This is the first book in The Calnis Chronicles series which continues with the Chronicles of the Tarimain, a monthly series of novelettes.

I hope everyone gets a chance to check out JRC Salter's work. Wow, another fantasy author for me to compete with. Oh well, it keeps me on my game.

Follow JRC Salter at www.Calnis.com and facebook.com/thecalnischronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment