Friday, April 5, 2019

Battle Wagon

The best laid plans of mice and men...okay, writers too.

Normally what every writer wants to do is to publish as many books as one can in a years time. Often, the most prolific authors may put out six or more. In the Indi publishing game one needs to publish or struggle to become highly ranked in the world of Amazon and other ebook sites.

Unfortunately for me, I have a day job that pays the bills and supports my family. I would love to be able to only write, but I've known for a long time, that wasn't going to be in the cards. With that being said...


 Due to life's circumstances, job, family, health, etc. it has taken much too long to get this book to market, however it is finally live on Amazon and will be available on iTunes, Kobo, and Barnes and Noble within a matter of days.

I appreciate everyone who waited for the third book in this series as I plodded along to get it finished. I fairly certain you will consider it worth the wait.

Thank you. If you enjoy this book please leave a review on the site where you purchased it. That is one of the best things you can give an author you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment