Saturday, March 22, 2014

Battleground

"Ahhhhh...."

"Stop it, Aspen."

"Come here. This is how you do it."

"Leave it alone."

"Cage, come here."

"Aspen, let me show you something."

"Sqeeeeeee...stop it. I had it first."

"Maw-Maw, he won't let me have it."

"I had it first."

"I want it now. He won't share."

"You have to share."

"I can shoot it farther than you can."

 "Don't hurt him."

"Are you supposed to be off the deck?"

"Paw-Paw said I could."

"Can I have something to drink? I'm hungry."

"Maw-Maw, can I have this?"

"Did you ask?"

"Paw-Paw, he's hurting me."

"Cage, get off that."

Oh, nothing much happening today. We just have our grandsons. How was your day?

2 comments:

  1. sounds like our day: Let dog in. Let dog out. Let dog in. Break up fight. Let dog out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to get with you about how to get my name/whatever instead of anonymous. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete