Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Home World Series

When one has been writing as long as I have, over twenty-five years actually, one starts out with a clear vision in mind of where you want to go. Over time, the future wanders in the mind's eye. The majority of my work has been in the fantasy genre. As a matter of fact, the project after Star Eagle Six is revisiting book three of the Last Elf Prophesy series.

I have always felt there is a kindred spirit between the fantasy and sci-fi genres. Many who read one often read the other. So to that end, I proudly introduce the first novel of a new sci-fi series, Star Eagle Six. It is now available for purchase at Star Eagle Six, Amazon.com.




   The vastness that surrounds me is beyond my measure. I stare into the void safely tucked away within my cocoon, that which shelters me from the cold expanse of the universe. It is my only salvation. I stare blankly at the panel before me strung with instruments that are nothing but a memory. They call out their song but I do not recognize their words.
   The warmth of the yellow star that illuminates my cockpit falls away leaving me in cold shadow. I am a stranger to this space. My memory fails. I have no recollection of the events that have brought me to this point, this time. My future is a canvas as blank as my past. What is to happen to me? Where am I to go? Should this ship be my coffin or my salvation? I remember, I am at war ... Star Eagle Six, is anyone out there?





I sincerely hope everyone who reads this book truly enjoys it. Writers put their heart into every word penned (or typed) onto the paper. It's what we do. Every book should be an experience for the reader and I hope you truly enjoy this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment