Thursday, March 26, 2009

Things I don't care about...nothing personal

As I have undertaken this endeavor my mind at times floods with things to write about. At other instances I can't think of a thing. Since I don't have a Facebook account (and most likely will never), I thought I would drop in my 'Playboy magazine' square. Come on, you know, that little box by the 'model' that says 'my turn-ons are', etc. That way you can claim you read the articles. This is just the part that says what I don't care about.

Twitter. ( I thought it was a vitamin deficiency)

Facebook.

Pro basketball.

Any sports preseason.

Soccer (sorry N of 50, just doesn't happen for me).

Monster car/truck anything.

Tractor pulls.

American Idol after the stupid people.

The Price is Right.

French films.

The Beatles

The British invasion (early 60's music; sorry lads across the pond)

Hallmark holidays

NPR

Public television

Community access channels

That's about all I can think of at the moment. I'm sure other things will come to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment