Sunday, July 21, 2013

End of the Road

Sometimes being a writer lends itself to unique opportunities. I have been fortunate recently to take advantage of one such opportunity.

I am a contributing editor to a newly published anthology. It is a collection of 33 short stories from various authors who write across a wide range of genres. All the stories have a theme of 'end of the road', hence the name of the book. It is currently published through smashwords.com and will soon be distributed to various outlets such as the iTunes store, Kobo, Barnes and Noble and others. At a slightly later date, it will also be available though Amazon. This is a free ebook.



I think you will find the writing excellent and the stories unique and compelling. I hope everyone gets a chance to pick it up. Check out my offering: A Touch of Cold.

Did I mention it was free? Yeah, it's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment