Thursday, July 11, 2013

It's alive... 7/12/13

At last, Sands Of Nevertime, the first book in my new fantasy series, The Last Elf Prophecy is live. It is currently available through Amazon.com. For those who use other ereaders such as Kobo or Nook or iPad, it is coming to your stores as well. Others can download it through Smashwords.com.

I would like to thank those who read this blog for their support and putting up with my announcements of the upcoming release. Of course, being an author, one must get as much publicity as possible. This was just one way to do it and I thank you for your patience.



I hope everyone who has a chance to pick up a copy enjoys the story and the writing. As this book launches I begin working on the second of the series where new adventures abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment